Here is the trim on one cuff, which is all I have completed thus far. The trim on the yoke of the jacket will be similar to this. There are several parts to the trim, as shown in the photo below, which is the same as above but with numbers obscuring your view and an explanation below.
1. Copper sequin and grey bead hand-sewn on top of the mirrored trim
2. Mirrored, machine embroidered trim purchased from M&J
3. tubular trim, made as described here and applied by hand
4. hand-embroidered and beaded silk trim, made as described here and applied by hand. The green stitching is decorative. The stitching that holds the trim to the jacket is done in black and is hard to see.
5. Beaded trim purchased from M&J.